Keeping Your Pool In Tip-Top Shape
If you have any questions about the maintenance, operation or warranty of your new swimming pool, please give us a call at (305) 949-0000. We'll be happy to help.
You can click here for an overview of our Smart Pool™ Warranties.
If it's a renovation you're looking for, you'll want to go here.
We also offer expert advice and installation on a number of time-saving and energy-saving upgrades for your pool. This includes:
In most cases, we will quote a flat price for the installation of any upgrade. (After nearly 30 years in the pool business, we've gotten pretty good at knowing what it takes to install an upgrade!) With our up-front pricing policy, you'll know exactly how much an upgrade is going to cost start to finish, before we ever start.
For more information about any upgrades, give us a call at (305) 949-0000.
[Back to top]
SAVE TIME: Today's Pools Practically Take Care of Themselves!
From chemical management to spa automation to automatic cleaners, new breakthroughs have taken the drudgery out of swimming pool ownership.
- Turn on spa, heater, pumps, & lights from anywhere.
- Monitor and manage chemicals automatically
- Accessible from anywhere - even your cell phone!
Salt-based chlorine generator
- Uses plain old salt to create pure natural chlorine
- Completely automatic; never handle chlorine again!
- Buffers the water & reduces chlorine demand
- Stunningly beautiful; many styles to choose from.
- Lasts twice as long as plaster finishes
[Back to top]
SAVE ENERGY: "Go Green" and save money too!
The industry has been working hard to develop more cost-efficient pumps, filters, lights, heaters and control systems. Altogether, today's swimming pools use about 60% less electricity than they did 20 years ago.
- Uses up to 80% less energy than gas heaters.
- Some models can also cool the water on extra-hot days.
- Extends the swimming season for just pennies a day
Multi-Speed and Variable speed pump
- Uses up to 75% less electricity than single speed pumps.
- Runs longer at low cost, keeping pool cleaner.
- Required on all pools by 2011 (FL state law)
High-Capacity, Low Resistance Filter
- Requires less pressure to filter the water.
- Lets pump run easily at low-energy setting.
Automatic covers & Solar blankets
- One button keep kids, critters and debris out of the pool
- Helps retain the heat, so the heater works less.
- Also reduces chemical usage
[Back to top